The Design and Cultural Studies Workshop is dedicated to the research, analysis, interpretation and promotion of traditional Chinese culture as well as contemporary art and design, so as to enhance the general awareness and acceptance of learning traditional Chinese culture.
- Relationships and meanings between Chinese culture and modern societies;
- Traditional Chinese esthetics and its interpretation in modern visual languages;
- Educational and economic implications of Chinese art and culture;
- Rejuvenation of traditional values;
- Exportation of Chinese culture and its integration into the global culture.